Pages

Google Analytics

Saturday, January 29, 2011

SQL Saturday #60 - 2 Firsts in 1 Day

This coming Saturday (2/5/2011) the SQL user group I am a part of, Ohio North SQL Server User Group, will be hosting its' first SQL Saturday #60.  It's been a lot of fun helping to organize what I know will be a great event.  We've got speakers coming from all over along with many great local speakers and the session lineup is amazing.  If a day of free SQL Server training from some outstanding speakers isn't enough to get you to come to Cleveland in February, check out the Allen White's (Blog | Twitter) Top Ten Reasons to Come to Cleveland in February.  If that wasn't enough we also have a great after party planned at Wingz followed by SQL Karaoke at Grillers Pub.  Come join us for a great day of SQL Server, networking, and a lot of fun!

On a personal note, SQL Saturday #60 will be special for me for two reasons.  First, it will be the first SQL Saturday I've attended.  Second, it will be my first time presenting.  I'm presenting "Service Broker...What's That & How Do I Use It".  This will be a beginner level session where will take a look at what Service Broker is and how it works.  I'll walk through the setup and configuration along with some usage examples.  I'm really looking forward to presenting and getting my first presentation under my belt.  Hope to see you at SQL Saturday #60.

No comments:

Post a Comment