- I'll be married for 9 years in April
- My oldest son will be 7 in November
- My youngest son will be 4 in July
- I'll be speaking at my first SQL Saturday in February (SQL Saturday #60 in Cleveland) and hopefully more afterwards
- I'll have been at my current job for 4 years in September
With a new year comes new resolutions. In the past I haven't always stuck to my resolutions but this year, more than any other, I plan to. These resolutions are important me and will help get me to where I think I want to be in life, so this year, more than any other in the past, I plan to accomplish them. So, without further to do, in no particular order, here are my resolutions for 2011.
- Blog at lest once a month
- Get out and run at least twice a week
- Contribute as much as I can back to the SQL community that has given me so much
- Continue to be involved with the Ohio North SQL Server User's Group
- Be involved in my kids lives and have fun with them
Even though it's a bit late, Happy New Year to all. I hope you have a great year!