Pages

Google Analytics

Monday, January 17, 2011

New Year, New Resolutions

It's a new year...
  • I'll be married for 9 years in April
  • My oldest son will be 7 in November
  • My youngest son will be 4 in July
  • I'll be speaking at my first SQL Saturday in February (SQL Saturday #60 in Cleveland) and hopefully more afterwards
  • I'll have been at my current job for 4 years in September
New Resolutions
With a new year comes new resolutions.  In the past I haven't always stuck to my resolutions but this year, more than any other, I plan to.  These resolutions are important me and will help get me to where I think I want to be in life, so this year, more than any other in the past, I plan to accomplish them.  So, without further to do, in no particular order, here are my resolutions for 2011.
  • Blog at lest once a month
  • Get out and run at least twice a week
  • Contribute as much as I can back to the SQL community that has given me so much
  • Continue to be involved with the Ohio North SQL Server User's Group
  • Be involved in my kids lives and have fun with them
Even though it's a bit late, Happy New Year to all.  I hope you have a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment